AGNA COM 2019
4 juni 09:00 - 6 juni 16:00
ANGA COM is Europe’s leading business platform for broadband operators and content providers. The next event is 4 to 6 June 2019 in Cologne (Germany).
In 2018, ANGA COM reached new record levels:
- 500 exhibitors from 37 countries (previous year: 460)
- 21,700 participants from 78 countries (plus 12 % compared to 2017)
- 47 % international participants
- 2,300 conference attendees
- Extended conference agenda with 34 panels and more than 170 speakers
- High-level Broadband and Media Summit with TV moderator Claus Strunz
- Broadband day with a participant growth of 24 %
Exhibition and conference programme address network operators, vendors, content providers, service providers, consultants, authorities and other organizations of the telecommunications and media industry. Among the largest exhibitors are telecom vendors such as Arris, Astro, AVM, Cisco, Huawei, Nokia and Wisi as well as network operators such as Telekom Deutschland, Unitymedia, Astra and Eutelsat. In 2018, the speakers of the conference agenda included board members and managing directors of Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone Deutschland, Unitymedia, ProSiebenSat.1, RTL Television, Sky Deutschland and Constantin Film.
About ANGA COM
ANGA COM is organized by ANGA Services GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of the ANGA Association of German Cable Operators e.V. The association represents the interests of more than 200 companies of the German broadband industry, who supply more than 40 million consumers with telecommunications services in Germany.